Friday, August 11, 2006

Hi ho, Hi ho, It's off to work we go!


I had my first night at work last night. First James, Liz and me, went to Blaxland were I met more very nice people! They have a West highland terrier named Skye, who kept sniffing me and wanting to play, but I was more interested in looking around the house.

After that we came home and all had some dinner. Then, while James was having a shower, I had another snooze (the bunny in the photo is my friend Bugs!).

James woke me up to go to work with him. At work I was very good and met all the staff and resident's in the Nursing Home, at Sprinwood UnitingCare. I went with James when he did his rounds, sitting on the floor while he worked. A few times, James put me in my crate and I went straight to sleep (I only cried when I needed to go to the toilet!).

This morning I had all the day staff fighting over who got to hold me, and how long they had me for, but all I wanted to do was sleep!!!

No comments: