Thursday, August 24, 2006

The hypo dog has a hypo




Yes, you read that right. I, Carbi the hypo dog, had a hypo myself yesterday. Of course, I didn't know this until Mum and Dad told me. I have still been sick (with worms) and yesterday became dehydrated - even though Mum kept forcing me to drink my special drink. Mum and Dad rushed me to the vets when I was unresponsive and then had a seizure. The vet kept me there for a few hours and made me into a hunchback by giving me subcutaneous fluids. I went home at 6pm feeling alot better.


Today, I went to the airport to say goodbye to Mum's best friend Eryn, who is going to China indefinately. On the way home Dad brought me some special mince that I can eat (mixed with yoghurt) and that will hopefully make me feel better. I get tired quicker than I normally do at the moment, so I'm off to have a sleep now!

No comments: