Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Erk


I have been sick today. I wasn't feeling too good last night - I couldn't stay awake... but this morning my tummy was gurgling and Nana could hear it from across the room!

Dad ended up taking me to the vet cause he could feel my insides moving and went I went to the toilet he looked worried (I'm not going to mention why for those with weak stomachs). The vet was nice to start with - she said lots of things to James but I was too tired to listen. Then, all of a sudden, she stuck a needle into me!!!!! It hurt but I didn't cry (well maybe just a little - the receptionist may have said that she heard me from the other room). After that my stomach felt a bit better and stopped gurgling. I had to have yucky liquid stuff that Dad call "electrolyte" and I didn't feel like drinking anything so Dad had to use a syringe.

I feel a bit better this evening, but I'm still really tired and I haven't eaten anything solid all day!

Mum bought me a new toy for being a good boy (obviously she didn't hear me at the vets, and I'm not going to tell her about it if you won't!).

PS Mum told me to say thank you to Victoria (my doctor) becasue even though she hurt me she made me feel better - AND she rang up this afternoon to see how I was because she was worried about me.

No comments: