Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Friday


Today I spent most of the day playing with Thor, Willow and Aramis. In the middle of the day the phone rang and Dad started talking to someone about me. Lorraine then got on the phone and also talked about me. When they got off the phone Dad told me that I was going to be in a magazine and he showed me an old copy. It is called Buddy and it is free. You get it from various shops and vets (my vet has it in her waiting room). It is distributed across the greater Sydney metropolitan area, the Hunter Valley, Central Coast and Illawarra regions – so I’m going to be a star!!!!
After this interview Dad and I had a sleep and when he was asleep he didn’t seem ‘right’ so I made him wake up by whining and growling and biting at him. When he got up and ate he seemed ‘right’ again. He told Nana and Lorraine (who apparently is a person!) that his ‘level’ was 2.8. I think that this has something to do with why he doesn’t seem quite right. Daddy made a huge fuss over me and said I was a good boy for waking him up.

I also got a new coat today. It is green and it means I can go almost anywhere with Mum and Dad.

I had to leave Thor, Willow and Aramis to go to work with Dad – I had been playing and was tired, so I slept almost all night.

No comments: