Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Thursday


This morning Dad and I got up to take Mum to the train station so that she could get the train to uni. However, Mummy was running late and we ended up driving to Emu Plains so that she wouldn’t be late to uni. After that, Dad and I went to have a nap but before I knew it he was waking me up again and telling me we has to pick up Lorraine. I was tired and I didn’t know what a ‘lorraine’ was but I had to get up anyway.

Dad and I drove for a long time and ended up at a building which had a big yellow sign out the front (it had two arches). Dad said it was McDonalds, I thought it smelt nice!

Dad got out of the car and I heard him talking to a lady and a man. Before I knew it the lady, another puppy in a crate and two big dogs got in the car and lots of bags. The big dogs said their names were Willow and Aramis, and told me the puppies name was Thor. They also said that the lady was the Director of Training for Paws for Diabetics. Willow seems to have something wrong with her because she has no fur – but I didn’t say anything cause I didn’t want to be rude.

When we got back to my house we all played outside for a while. I was a bit scared cause I was the smallest… but it was my house and Daddy was nearby to I started to play with them by biting them. I quickly worked out that if I yelped, then Dad would come rescue me so I had fun ‘attacking’ Thor.


No comments: