Saturday, August 12, 2006

SIT


Yesterday James and Liz decided to try and teach me the command sit. Liz said that I was very smart because I soon learnt that she wanted me to sit down - but I wouldn't stand up so that I could sit when either her or James said SIT

Last night at work, James practiced SIT a few more time with me and I did what he said two times.

Today Liz took some photos of me playing....




When I was tired, Liz took me to bed where James was already sleeping. I climbed onto the pillow, licked his head a few times (I didn't bite because he was asleep - at the moment I like chewing things because my teeth are coming through), then I curled up and went to sleep. Liz thought we looked very cute so she took this photo.

1 comment:

Carbi Yarker said...

It was fun to meet you! Thanks for helping change the banner on this site - it makes me look really cute!