Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tuesday


Today I went with Dad to take Mum to the train station then when we got home I had one last play with Aramis and Willow because they had to go home. We went back to the place with the big yellow arches. Willow, Aramis and Lorraine all got into another car and Dad and I went to pick Mum up from uni. After uni we went to Westfields in Parramatta where Mum and Dad bought me a new bed – it is one to take to work and hopefully Dad can find a place for it to stay at work so I can sleep in it. Mum and Dad told me I had to go to Puppy Preschool tonight so when we got home I had a big sleep. I now have to play games all by myself because Aramis and Willow aren’t here anymore. I feel really sad about them going home – it’s a bit lonely here now – so I followed James around all afternoon. I got ready for puppy preschool and Mum, Dad and I went to my vets, which is where puppy preschool is held.


When we got to the vets there was a group of seven other puppies. We all sat around in a group and a lady called Cara talked to us. The big dogs got to play for a while and then we all practiced sitting. Dad took me to the front of the class and told me to sit – so I did. (I already do that at home, then I wait until Dad or Mum say “OK” before I eat.) Then I got to play with Maddie, Boris and Bella

After a short time playing, we had to sit down again.


While we were sitting there James started to seem funny again (Mum and Dad seem to call this ‘low’) so I growled at him and nibbled his fingers. Mum went out to the car and got Dad a drink and then I stopped nibbling his fingers. While Mum was gone, Dad and I went to the front of the class again and called me to him. So I did. Puppy preschool doesn’t seem that hard! After this we got to play again. Before we went home Mum and Dad talked to Cara about my ‘important job’ so that she will understand if we do things differently from what she shows the class.

No comments: