Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Parties


After opening our presents on Christmas day, Dad and Carbi had a snooze. Then at around 11.30 we went around to Dad's Aunty and Uncle's house to have Christmas lunch. MTLH didn't take her camera so I don't have any pics to show you.

They have a dog who is about twice as big as I am and we were allowed to play until Doogle (their dog) got a bit to excited and 'attacked' me. It didn't hurt but it scared me a bit so he had to go out the back and we got to play with the ball out the front.

We had lots of fun but Carbi was really tired when we got home.

The next day we had another party to go to. This one was at MTLH's sisters house. Mum got up early and made two very nice smelling lemon merangue pies. Then we all went to Jules's house. There were lots of people there.

There was: Me, Carbi, MTLH, Dad, Nana, Pop, Nannan, Aunt M, Tony, Uncle Richard, Aunty Kellie (who is allergic to me!), Uncle Jack, Aunty Chris, Amy, Dominique, Mia, Aunty Jules, Rodney, Tommy and Laura. And two of the ladies also had babies in their tummies!! Nana rang Aunty Lou and everyone talked to her as she couldn't come from China to be there.

~Aunty Kel talking to Aunty Lou~

~Dad and Nannan both holding 'babies'!~

The party was ok, but I didn't like there being so many people around. Laura loves playing with me but I'm a bit scared that she might pull my fur so I ran away from her. Everyone was laughing because we were both running in circles around the BBQ. Laura was very happy because she got her first pairs of underware from Nana and Pop! She tried to put all 7 pairs over her nappy she was that excited!


Carbi and I had both thought that we had avoided the wearing of silly hats - we were wrong!!

The day was extra special because Mum's neice got to meet her new baby sister for the first time (Amy lives with her mum and the new baby is her dads). Amy has just turned 16 and is the oldest of MTLH's neices - she is only 9 years (and 1 day) younger than MTLH. Which means that Amy is closer in age to her Aunty than her sister - isn't that strange!!

~Amy and Mia~

After a few hours I had had enough and so I sat near the gate hoping MTLH and Dad would get the hint and take me home!

Eventually they did and we went home!
Aramis xx

No comments: