Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm Famous!!


Guess what everyone???

I'M FAMOUS!!

This morning Mum, Dad, Aramis and I all got in the car and drove to Springwood. Dad parked the car and Mum jumped out and went to a shop. She came back with a magazine called Diabetic Living, opened it up and guess what I saw??

I saw a photo of Mum, Dad, Aramis and ME!!! Mum read the article out while Dad drove home and it was all about me!!!

I've got my secretary on typing duty - she is going to type out the whole article - but it may take a while. I would do it but I'm too famous to waste my time on typing it!!

3 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

WOW ! Can I have your paw-tograph :-)
That is way cool !

LOve
Opy

Baily said...

wow! congratulations!
i want a pawtograph too!!!!

nose licks
baily

Carbi Yarker said...

You can have my pawtograph! I'll do it as soon as I can... I'm a very busy dog you know!
Just let me know where to send it and I'll put it in the mail!
Carbi xx