Friday, December 22, 2006

I've been xmas tagged


I got tagged by Fei quite a while ago but Carbi has been hogging the computer bragging about his article. I'll have you know I'm in the photo too - and at least you can see my face!! But no, because it's about HIM he keeps going on and on about it. He's always telling me to do things for him because he's too famous to do things now. AND if I have to hear "More peeled grapes, slave" one more time I'm going to howl!

So... with that in mind... I will fulfil my tagging duties!
The rules:

1. The player with this game starts with “3 wishes he/she would love to get for Christmas” and also has a list of “3 wishes he/she definitely does not want for Christmas”

2. Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names.

3. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rules clearly, then tag 5 more victims.

4. And the ones who tag need to leave a comment that says, “You’ve been Christmas tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

I would love to get for Xmas:

1. Carbi to stop talking about the article

2. A days break from Carbi

3. Lots of pats and treats form MTLH


I DO NOT WANT:

1. To feed Carbi peeled grapes

2. To hear another word about the article

3. To be scared by visitors

I am going to tag:

Uncle Dan and Aunty Lou - I don't have 5 people to tag because I think they have all already been tagged

3 comments:

e said...

hehehe
"To feed carbi peeled grapes!"
haha

Fei & e

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aramis! *grin*

Uncle Dan caught a glare from me for his tag! Haha...

I joke...I don't mind really! I just wanted to bust his chops! :)

An early Merry Christmas to you, Carbi, MTLH and Dad! :D

fI

P.S. And tell MTLH thanks for her well wishes and the licks from you and Carbi! ;)

Aramis said...

Fei and e - you wouldn't be laughing if you had to put up with him!

fl- I glare at Uncle Dan quite often. Merry Christmas - hope it's a good one.
PS. MTLH says that's ok