Saturday, December 16, 2006

Home Visit


Today MTLH and I had to do important PFD work. We had to go visit Gracie and her Mum and HER Mum to make sure that the house was safe to send a puppy to. We were sure it would be as they already have dogs but you can never be to sure when it's about a puppy!

We had a good time. I explored the house throughly to make sure it was ok. It was like in those cop TV shows when one of the cops keeps the criminal occupied while the other one snoops. And I got to be the snoop while MTLH talked!

We stayed for a long time and I talked a bit to Gracie, but she is a bit big for me to feel comfortable!

~Gracie~

MTLH then had to go to the material shop so she could buy some stuff to make a coat for Gracie to wear when she is working.

Carbi and Dad have just left for work and MTLH has given Carbi another nickname (as well as punk, crabby and dill). She was saying good bye to Carbi and she said "Bye Carb" and then started calling him soda and saying "bye carb soda". I don't get it, but she thought it was pretty funny.

Aramis xx

No comments: