Sunday, December 24, 2006

This is what happens when you take a nap!


Yesterday I said that I would tell you about the strange thing that happened while I had a nap yesterday evening but that I wanted to have photos to go with it. So, as soon as MTLH got up I made her take photos.

It all started at around 8pm. Carbi and I were playing and having fun. Dad was playing with us too and took these photos.


Then we got a bit tired and Carbi had to go to work later that evening so we had a sleep. I had a nice dream of being in a field full of people who were there just to pat me if I wanted them to, and there were trees growing my favourite treats.

Then, Dad opened the back door to go outside and woke me up. I staggered to my feet to join him and found that there was a new puppy in my house!!

I gave the new dog a good sniff and realise that it smelt like Carbi then it turned around and told me off just like Carbi does. So I guessed it was still Carbi but something had come and eated all his hair off!! He looks a bit funny! He looks taller and skinnier! Nana and Pop think he looks really handsome but I think he looks weird.

The only problem with this is that I'm a bit worried about sleeping now... you never know what might happen, and next time the hair eater might get me and I'm too handsome to loose all my fur!!!

2 comments:

Joe Stains said...

oh no what kind of thing eats all your hair off!??! This is scary~!

Aramis said...

I don't know! All I know is that I went to sleep and woke up and it had eaten Carbi's hair! So I can't give you any tips on what to avoid!!
Although, I do think that a hair eater would leave you alone and eat a golden retriever or somthing with LOTS more hair, so i don't think you need to worry Joey.

Aramis