Friday, December 22, 2006

Special Christmas Card


As you all know, Carbi and I have been getting lots of Christmas cards. Thanks to all those who sent them to us!

A few days ago we got a special Christmas card. This was one that we didn't know we were going to get and which came from China. It was from Manny, my cousin.


In it he wrote:

Dear Carbi and Aramis,
Merry Christmas and happy chanukah!!
Lou's art students at the Shanghai International Jewish School made these cards for an art project for Chanukah - Their hand prints make Menorahs.
Wishing you, dad and MTLH a Merry Christmas. I saw you have dogs all over the world sending you cards, and thought I should join in - unfortunately there is no "Mannys Who Blog" group for me... can I be included in your list?
Merry Christmas,
love xxx Manny
PS Marcel, Francis, Lou and Phil say hi!
I felt really bad when I got this special card because I hadn't sent Manny a card and he didn't get any. So, I thought I'd let all my friends know about him and ask them very nicely to spare a few minutes to go over to his blog and say Merry Christmas!

Please help me feel better - and make Manny's day at the same time - now that IS a bargain!


Aramis xx

3 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

pacco is here to say a thank for ur lovely card...

btw, did our card successfully reach ur home?

Louise said...

Thanks for the shout-out, and glad you got the card

xxxManny

PS. with bunny-kisses from Francis and Marcel

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Merry Christmas Carbi & Aramis, to you and your family. Hope it's a great one - and that 2007 is full of bones and treats :-)

Love
Opy