Thursday, December 07, 2006

Mail


MTLH brought the mail in today and there was a parcel for me. She read who it was from and got excited and showed me it. I sniffed all over it and it smelt good... it was a smell that I could remember.... but what was it??


Carbi had a sniff and thought it smelt nice but didn't know what the smell was. MTLH helped me open it and pulled out....

MY TEDDY!!!!

It was mine and Willow's favourite toy and MTLH said that Willow has all the toys she could wish for where she has gone so my other Mum sent it to me.

That's what the smell was! Mum and Willow and Jewel and Olivia and my old home!!!!

I LOVE MY TEDDY!!!!

2 comments:

e said...

awww that is really cute.
Thanks for your card. I really liked the aussie version. And we could do with some aussie weather here in Japan.
Cheers
Eve and Fei

Joe Stains said...

awe, such a cute bear you have! So how come you have two mommies?