Saturday, December 02, 2006

Oh oh! Party!


Today was MTLH's birthday. We woke up early came gave MTLH her presents and then went back to sleep again. When we woke up MTLH and I went to the shops and picked up Uncle Dan.

All was good until I discovered the following equation:

Birthday = Party = PEOPLE!

At around 6pm people started arriving.

First came Sarah - Carbi barked at her. She seemed ok but I didn't take any chances cause you never know.

Next Aunt M and Nannan came. Aunt M is ok, but MTLH calls Nannan the "crazy old biddy" and she seems to like it. Everyone knows you have to be careful around crazy people!

Aunty Jules came next. She doesn't like me. I don't like her.

After that another Sarah came. MTLH called her octopus but i'm not sure why. People called after sea creatures also shouldn't be trusted.

Then came Sarah's husband David. He had a deep voice and wanted to talk to me. I didn't like him.

All the time they were here I made sure I stayed near MTLH and I watched them carefully! The best thing about the party was MTLH giving me and Carbi the sausages that had fallen on the floor. After everyone left MTLH realised she had forgotten that she had sparklers so we played with them.

I'm going to sleep now... it's been a long and stressful evening!

Aramis xx

PS - the photo thingy is being strange so i'll add them later! :)

6 comments:

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey there doogs,

just wanted to drop by and say thanks so much for your Christmas card. I'd never heard the Aussie version of Jingle Bells, even though I live here!

Coooool.

Hope those bush fires are under control.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Herbie said...

Hi Carbi & Aramis, I got your card! Anf my M's been trying to sing your version of the christmas song to me but she keeps getting tongue-tied. hee hee.

Freda said...

Hey Carbi and Aramis,

Freda here. Just got you cooools card. Thanks, mates! Mum and Dad use to live in Melbourne (South Yarra), and knew many of the slang thingys. I like the song.

Mum and Dad went back in '92 and visited Cairns and stayed at the Silky Oaks Resort before it got soooo bigs.

It's sooo cooools sniffin' around your place.

Wish MTLH Happy B-Day for me.

Again, thanks for the card. Happy Christmas to you and yours.

Wuufs!

Joe Stains said...

thank you for the VERY cool card, I learned something!

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Got your card today. It was so coool! My dad is going to scan it and send it to his sister in Austen Texas. My cards are in the mail so hopefully you will get mine soon.

C-K-C

Sunshade said...

Hey guys, I got your cards today!!! I loved the time you put into with all the slangs!! Thanks again!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade