Saturday, December 23, 2006

SNAKE!!!


Now, it's not what you think - before you all get as scared as I did make sure you read ALL the post!

Today we had a bit of a quiet day. MTLH was trying to copy some stuff to CDs and most of them didn't work. We also went to Uncle Dan's house for a few minutes to give him the present from Aunty Lou that she had sent here, and for him to give MTLH her present. MTLH feels really bad because she put Uncle Dan's present in a "safe place" and now can't find it!

Anyway, we came home after that and MTLH kept trying to copy the CD's. Something very strange happened while I was having a nap but I'll tell you about that tomorrow when I have photos to go with it!

Then, just a few minutes ago, MTLH went upstairs and picked up a snake! It didn't make any sudden movements but I kept an eye on it from a safe distance, ready to attack if it hurt MTLH. She carried it downstairs and put it on the floor. Then she grabbed the tail of the snake and put it into a hole in the wall.


That must of hurt it because it got really really angry and started to roar. I thought snakes were quiet and didn't make noise... but I was wrong. Very, very wrong.


Then MTLH went near it's head and started moving it around the floor. So I barked at the snake and said "Oi! Get away from my MTLH". I thought MTLH would be happy I was trying to protect her, but she told me to be quiet. So I gave the snake another warning bark and watched for a while.


It was then that I realised that I had made a silly mistake! It wasn't a snake! It was a sucky, cleaning thing. I'm sure you've all seen them before, and I had too. However, MTLH said this one is a duck one (it sounded more like ducted, but I think MTLH may have made a mistake), the hose gets put into the wall and then the dirt get sucked into the wall and down the pipe into a bag under the house.


After I realised this I barked at it again because it was stealing all the tasty crumbs that MIGHT be on the floor. I felt a bit silly being scared of the sucky thing so after MTLH had packed it away I made her give me a pat!

Goodnight!
Aramis xx
PS - Remember to come back tomorrow to find out what happened today while I was asleep!

2 comments:

Loki said...

Haha... what a nice snake... yeah

Joe Stains said...

oh no! you have an even scarier sucky thing than we have. doofus tries to eat it!