Friday, December 08, 2006

I have two mums


I had a comment on my last post asking why I have two Mums so I thought I'd explain it to all of you.

When I was little I flew from Sydney to go to my new home. This was in a town on the NSW/Queensland border. I had lots of sisters and brothers and I was meant to learn how to tell my new Mum when her BSL went low (see About Paws for Diabetics). However, my sister Saki was already doing that so I didn't.

I then went to live with another lady who needed me to tell her about her BSL going low. I tried a few times but she didn't realise and then she got allergic to me so I went back home to Saki, my mum and everyone else. Also, we got a new baby sister, Willow, and I liked her alot. We spent alot of time playing together.

~ Me, Mum and Willow ~

Sadly Saki passed away in ???? this year. Willow started to alert my Mum but I thought that since I was older it should be my job and I put her off alerting. So Mum had to make the hard decision to let me live in another house because even though I thought it was my job, I didn't know what to do.

So once again I got to go in an areoplane to go to my new house with my new Dad, MTLH (mum-that-lives-here) and Carbi. I had been to their house for a holiday with Mum and Willow before and liked it because they had guinea pigs to play with!

~ MTLH, Dad, Aramis and Carbi ~

So... that's why I have two Mums. My Mum and the Mum-that-lives-here.

2 comments:

Joe Stains said...

you sure are lucky to have so many nice people that want you to live with them!!

Carbi Yarker said...

I only have one Mum but Aramis has two. I don't know if that's fair!

Carbi xx