Friday, December 15, 2006

More Shopping


Guess what MTLH did today... she decided to go shopping. She knew that the shops would be crowded before Christmas but she still went and made me go.


It was busy and there were lots of people walking past me all the time. Kids wanted to pat me. Adults looked at me. One rude boy yelled out that I wasn't allowed in the shops - poor thing probably doesn't realise that he doesn't know everything!!

The worst thing that happened though was that one boy was walking towards me and then stopped suddenly. His Mum kept walking past and didn't realise he had stopped. The boy looked at me and hid behind a sign. Then... as his mum walked away... he looked at me and SCREAMED!! I don't know what HE was scared of... you should have seen the set of teeth on him... not to mention his set of lungs!


I helped MTLH buy Carbi's christmas present and mine as well. Now... when's Christmas???

Aramis xx

No comments: