Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's all about me!


Ok everyone... it's time to stop panicing about hair eaters. All that happened was that Mum and Dad gave me a haircut. Aramis was asleep and didn't realise they had done it. I didn't tell him because it was funny for him to be scared!

Anyway, I was looking at all the photos of when I was a baby and found two videos taken on my second day living in this house.





We all went out to lunch today because Mum and Dad were celebrating the fact that they got engaged two years ago today (whatever that means). We went to a restaurant and Aramis and I sat under the table and watched the world go by.

Mum and Dad keep telling us that Santa is coming tomorrow. We have a tree in the loungeroom


and two stockings hanging on the fire that they say Santa will be filling with toys and goodies.
I helped wrap up all the presents that you can see under the tree.



We have all our cards on the blinds - these are all ones for us!


They keep telling Aramis that he isn't alowed to bark at any noises he might hear tonight because he might scare away Santa. I'll be at work. I heard Dad say to his Mum that Santa won't come if she doesn't go to sleep!! I don't go to sleep because I go to work!!! Do you think he will still come???

No comments: