Monday, December 25, 2006

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!


This morning we woke up when Dad and Carbi got home from work and we went upstairs to see if Santa had come in the night. MTLH helped us take our stockings down from the fire and they looked heavy.


We pulled everything out of them and then we ate some of our new treats! We got peanut butter flavoured smackos that taste really good.


We also got a ball with a bell inside but the treats were more interesting!


But best of all was the scratch that I got from Dad.


~"If I smile nicely will you give me more treats? (Stop flashing that thing at me!!!)"~

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

mmm peanut butter! I hope santa knows how much I love peanut butter too!!!

firstimpre55ion said...

Carbi looks sooo cute in his baby videos...what happened? J/K Carbi! Still cute, just bigger! :D Happy Christmas to you all again!

fI

Loki said...

Merry Christmas to Carbi and Aramis and dearly family..

Aramis, do you like the scratch?? And by the way, we've got the same pupil's color. BLUE!!!!!!!!

Yeah...

Cheers
Loki

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Merry Christmas Carbi

I hope you get lots of chewy toys, treats and hugs!

Luv your ol pal Chucksie Bux

e said...

awww i love looking at these happy pics! Carbi is so cute!!

Love
Fei & e